This is a cake easy to prepare in a very short time with a combination of Oreo and baileys.
- vegetable or sunflower oil, to oil the tin
- 1 litre double cream, chilled
- 150ml Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 8 x 96g boxes Oreo chocolate creme thins
- Very lightly oil a 23cm springform cake tin, then line it with clingfilm (the oil helps the clingfilm to stick to the tin).
- Whip the cream with the Baileys, vanilla and icing sugar to soft peaks.
- To assemble the cake, line the bottom of the tin with a layer of biscuits then spread with a thin layer of the cream. Repeat, slightly offsetting the next layer of cookies so they’re not sitting directly on top of each other, and keep going until all the cookies are used up.
- Finish with a layer of cream. Chill overnight. Loosen the cake tin and remove the clingfilm. Crumble over extra cookies to decorate before cutting into slices.