Deserts are always a pleasure to eat, Mari’s dessert pie is a rich and luxurious dessert that brings joy when we try it.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, Cut the butter into the flour and 1/4 cup sugar until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; pat mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- In the same bowl, Mix pudding according to package directions. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill in refrigerator.