This flipped banana plum dessert is an easy and a delicious food. Try not to miss this recipe and try to save some space to fit in this dessert into your stomach.
- 2 medium plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping, or to taste
- Layer plum slices in the bottom of 2 bowls. Top with a few spoons yogurt then layer with banana slices and remaining yogurt. Add small amounts of whipped topping on each dessert.