These fun, tasty sausage and cheese snacks are perfect for Game Day parties -or anytime!
- 12 ounces ground pork sausage
- 12 ounces spicy ground pork sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) jar processed cheese sauce
- 1 (1 pound) loaf sliced pumpernickel party bread
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place ground pork sausage and spicy ground pork sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain sausage. Mix in processed cheese sauce. Arrange pumpernickel party bread slices in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Place even amounts of the sausage mixture on each slice.
- Broil the bread slices 3 to 5 minutes, checking frequently, until toasted.