An ideal dish for brunches. Serve with warm biscuits, fresh juices.
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup bread cubes
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Over medium-low heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add bread cubes and toss to coat with butter. Stir in carrots, salt, parsley and chicken. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat together eggs and milk; stir in cheese. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture and stir briefly to combine. Cook until eggs are set, about 10 to 15 minutes.