An easy-baked version of those egg bites made popular by that famous chain coffeehouse. I like them
with hot sauce!
- cooking spray
- 5 small tri-color baby potatoes, thinly sliced
- ¼ stick butter
- 10 small eggs
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- ¼ cup chopped ham
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 cubes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick
2. Place a thin layer of potato slices in the bottom of each muffin cup. Add a little butter on top.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
4. Mix eggs, tomato, bell pepper, spinach, ham, and onion together in a large bowl. Remove muffin
tin from oven and ladle the egg mixture over the potatoes. Top each muffin cup with a
5. Continue baking until egg bites are set, about 20 minutes.