The recipe for this easy salad came from my grandma, who made it in the summers with fresh dill and
cucumbers from her garden.
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream (such as Daisy®)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 cucumbers, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- coarse salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Mix sour cream, lemon juice, and dill together in a bowl. Add cucumbers and onion; stir to
combine. Season with salt and black pepper.