Super easy and the protein can be changed to suite your needs.
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 1 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ (8 ounce) package mushrooms, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce (such as Bragg®)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 stalks green onions, sliced, or more to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wide-bottom frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a warm bowl.
- Add remaining oil to the pan and increase heat to medium-high. Add mushrooms and celery and cook until celery is slightly soft, about 5 minutes.
- Push veggies to the side of the pan and reduce heat to medium-low. Tilt the pan 45 degrees so veggies are away from the heat and add eggs to the open space in the skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are scrambled, about 3 minutes.
- Mix eggs and veggies together. Add rice; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add chicken and soy sauce; stir well. Add peas and green onions; cook and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.