Most favorite dish for most of the vegetarians is Couscous which is made from steamed and dried tiny wheat grains, a perfect main course for Vegans
- Couscous 300 g
- Olive oil 4 tbsp
- Shallots 2 each, finely chopped
- Red Pepper 2 each, deseeded and chopped
- Black Olives 125 g, pitted
- Lemons 4 each, preserved, roughly chopped
- Lemon Juice 1
- Coriander 2 tbsp, fresh and chopped
- Cook the couscous according to packet instructions, fluff with a fork, and keep it warm.
- Heat the oil and cook the garlic and shallots until colorless. Add the chopped lemon, red pepper, and olives and stir them briefly. Transfer to a bowl and mix them with lemon juice.
- Season well with salt and pepper, mix in the chopped coriander, and carefully stir in the couscous. Leave to stand for at least 1 hour before serving.