One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies – Tender, juicy chicken breasts baked to perfection with potatoes and broccoli.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen green beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a sheet pan with nonstick
2. Prepare glaze by whisking 2 tablespoons olive oil, melted butter, honey, brown sugar, Dijon,
garlic, oregano, and basil together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place potatoes in a single layer on one half of the prepared sheet pan. Arrange chicken in a
single layer on the other half. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon oil over the potatoes, then season
both chicken and potatoes with salt and pepper. Spoon 1/2 of the glaze over the chicken
breasts. Reserve remaining glaze.
4. Roast in the center of the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven. Move the
oven rack to the top shelf and turn on the broiler.
5. Stir green beans and remaining glaze in with the potatoes and mix to combine.
6. Return to the oven and broil until everything is caramelized and slightly charred, the potatoes
are fork-tender, and the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 10
minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees
F (74 degrees C).