This is a classic Frittata perfect for your brunch days and mixed with a mixture of veggies.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c. ricotta
- 3 c. baby spinach
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and mozzarella.
Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch red pepper flakes.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shallot and garlic and cook until soft, 5 minutes
then add mushrooms and cook until soft, another 5 minutes more. Add spinach and cook until
wilted, 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour egg mixture into skillet then dollop with ricotta and transfer skillet to oven.
4. Bake until eggs are just set, 12 minutes.