An easy recipe to make a delicious mango and chia pudding with vanilla and macadamia nuts: try it for breakfast.
- Milk 600 ml
- Yogurt 400 g, stirred
- Agave Nectar 2 tbsp, light
- Chia Seeds 120 g
- Mango 3 ripe, halved, pitted, peeled, diced
- Lemon Juice 1/2
- Macadamia Nuts 2 tbsp, roughly chopped
- For the chia pudding
- Whisk together the milk, yogurt, and agave nectar in a mixing bowl.
- Add the chia seeds, whisk again, and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- For the mango purée
- In the meantime, combine the mango and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Blend on high until smooth and puréed. Divide between four serving glasses.
- Cover and chill until needed.
- After the chia pudding has stood for 30 minutes, give it a quick stir.
- Spoon on top of the mango purée in the glasses, cover with clingfilm, and chill overnight.
When ready to serve, garnish the puddings with chopped macadamias.