The lavish chai we can ever taste in life is Iced Hazelnut chai latte, Hazelnut this name makes our mouth thirst and would always wanted to taste the flavor so we coe up to make a Chai with the original hazelnut milk, astonishing!!
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 vanilla pod, sliced lengthwise
- 2cm ginger, peeled and sliced
- 6 cardamom pods
- 6 cloves
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 tea bags, preferably darjeeling
- 40g coconut palm sugar
- 500ml hazelnut milk
- Add 500ml of water, the cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, cardamom, cloves and peppercorns to a saucepan and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Remove from the heat, add the tea bags and let these steep for 3 minutes. Remove the tea bags and stir in the coconut sugar.Once the coconut sugar has dissolved, strain out the spices and chill until cool. When ready to serve, mix in the hazelnut milk. Serve with ice.