We in the Delish Cooking Master will always be the first to say that chicken thighs are FAR superior to
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 bone-in or boneless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly minced ginger
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cooked rice, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Whisk together soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, ginger, Sriracha, and lime juice in a small bowl. Pour sauce over chicken and toss until coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, or on high for 2 hours, until no longer pink. Serve over rice.