Chicken Tetrazzini is an incredibly creamy, cheesy, and delicious pasta recipe your entire family will love. It is a more comforting meal than easy to form in your electric autoclave. This recipe will satisfy your hungry, family on those busy weeknights!
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimiento, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushrooms soup, undiluted
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add green pepper and onion. Cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes. Stir in chicken, mushrooms, pimientos, soup, milk, garlic powder, and salt. Drain spaghetti; add to the pan and toss to coat.
- Pour into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake until hot and bubbly, 50-60 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.