Feel free to swap out the fruit for whatever is in season, or leave out the fruit entirely and top it with whipped cream and chocolate curls instead!
- Cooking spray
- 14 graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- 2 tbsp. orange marmalade or apricot jam
- Preheat oven to 325º and line two 12-cup muffin tin with 16 paper liners. Spray liners with cooking spray.
- Combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and salt in a large bowl and stir until combined. Press graham mixture into paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Pour filling over graham crusts.
- Bake until centre is slightly jiggly, 20 minutes. Let cool in muffin tin, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve: Top with desired fruit. Combine jam with 1 tablespoon water and microwave on medium power for 15 seconds. Brush jam mixture over the fruit before serving.