Everyone’s favorite cobb salad just got a spring-y makeover! This lightened-up version has lots of
crunchy in-season veggies and a creamy lemon-dill dressing spiked with raw garlic.
- FOR DRESSING:
- 1/2 c. full fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill
- 1 garlic clove, grated or minced
- 2 tbsp. water
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- FOR SALAD:
- 2 large heads romaine, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 2 c. homemade croutons
- 1 c. thinly sliced red and/or watermelon radishes
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 4 oz. snap peas, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, dill, and garlic. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until desired texture is reached. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Assemble salad: add lettuce to serving plate or bowl. Add eggs, croutons, radishes, avocado, and snap peas rows. Drizzle with half the dressing and season salad lightly with salt and pepper. Serve with additional dressing on the side.