Now a days we all wish to have more vegan foods but to find out the recipes we think much, here we came out with an extraordinary recipe that is Vegan Enchiladas. Specialty of this dish is we use the Black bean which is highly nutricious.
This recipe is delicious with natural protein in grains like wheat, barley, and rye etc..
- Rice Flour 150 g, plus extra for dusting
- Potato Starch 50 g
- Tapioca Flour 50 g
- Bean Flour 45 g
- xanthan gum 2 tsp
- Baking Powder 1 tsp, gluten free
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 1/4 tsp
- Vegetable Fat 2 tbsp (175 - 225 ml, warm)
- Beans 100 g, cooked, black
- Garlic 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Scallion 3, finely chopped
- Cumin 1/2 tsp, ground
- Sweet Corn 250 g, canned, drained
- Pepper 1/4 tsp, freshly ground
- Spinach 12 baby leaves, cut into strips
- Hummus 6 tbsp
For the dough
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Rub in the vegetable fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add enough warm water to form a soft, cohesive dough.
- Heat a griddle or heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat.
Form a small ball of dough into a flattened disc.
- Roll into a thin round on a surface dusted with rice flour about 20cm| 8″ in diameter.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Cook one at a time on the griddle until the surface bubbles.
- Turn over and cook until slightly browned. Leave to cool.
For the filling
- Mix together all the ingredients, except the hummus.
- Spread hummus on each enchilada and divide the filling evenly between them. Roll up.
- Arrange the shredded lettuce on a serving plate and place the enchiladas on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve your vegan enchiladas.