Try out this creamiest and rich look Vegan Chocolate Mousee. This recipe will blow your mind and the best part is it does not require much ingredients and it just whips out in minutes.
- Tofu 1 box, extra firm
- Vegan Chocolate 1 bag
- Cocoa Powder 2 tbsp, unsweetened
- Cocoa Powder 1 tbsp, raw
- Coconut milk 1 can
- Maple Syrup 1/3 c
- Coconut oilb 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract 3 tbsp
- Put tofu into a food processor add a pin of sea salt and blend, then add maple syrup, coconut milk, vanilla extract, cocoa and cacao powder and blend again.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double boiler. Add to tofu mixture the melted chocolate chips and coconut oil and thoroughly blend.
- Then transfer the mixture to a large bowl, using a spatula to scrap out all of the mixture. Now using a hand mixer whip for 3-5 minutes at high speed—this will lighten and more add air. Using a large spoon—spoon into serving cups or crystal shallow champagne glasses and refrigerate till cold about 1-2 hours.
- Optionally you could serve with a dollop of vegan whipped cream on the top. It’s rich and makes about 12-15 servings depending on size of serving cup.