This quick and easy vegan Caesar dressing tastes exactly as amazing as the traditional version! Capers give a deliciously tart, salty flavour, and cashews make it creamy.
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- ½ cup water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a high-speed blender, place the cashews, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, capers, water, and several grinds of pepper.
- Blend until smooth and season to taste.