The best side dish on which the tomatoes and Olive Sauce are stuffed with sweet peppers.
- Red Pepper 4
- Rice Vinegar 200 g
- Meat Stock 750 g
- Parsley 1 sprig
- Anchovies 4 fillets
- Garlic 2 cloves, chopped
- Parmesan Cheese 60 g freshly grated
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste, freshly grated
- Tomatoes 30 g, diced
- Onion 10 g, red, chopped
- Black Olives 20 g, chopped
- Basil 2.5 g, chopped
- White Wine Vinegar 15 ml
- Extra virgin olive oil 15 ml
- Boil rice in meat stock. Cool until lukewarm. Wash sweet peppers, cut off the top to use as a lid (leaving the stem on it), and remove seeds and fibers.
- Heat the oven to 180°. Chop parsley and anchovies.
- Flavour rice with parsley, garlic, anchovies, grated Parmesan cheese, and 30 ml olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease an oven dish with 45 ml olive oil. Stuff peppers with rice. Put the lids back on them and put them in the oven dish; bake for about 35 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Season with salt and plenty of pepper.
- Serve stuffed peppers hot with a few spoons full of cold sauce.
- Wine pairing: Sauvignon Colli Piacentini