Many of us try to skip breakfast and prefer brunch due to the present busy schedules of us, here I would definitely prefer a best recipe one would ever taste, Yummy easy casserole dish for breakfast and brunch.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 3 slices bread, torn in pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) package cooked breakfast sausage
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Spread bread pieces out in an even layer on the bottom of the prepared dish; top with sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, egg mixture, and Cheddar cheese, respectively. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate, for 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Remove casserole from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bubbling and hot throughout, about 45 minutes.