This sugar cookie icing dries hard and shiny and the colors stay bright. Choose as many different foods
colorings as you desire.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- assorted food coloring
1. Stir together confectioners' sugar and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Beat in corn syrup and
almond extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, add more corn syrup.
2. Divide into separate bowls, and add food colorings to each to desired intensity. Dip cookies, or
paint them with a brush.