Here is a vegan Quinoa salad that is made with fresh seasonal herbs sprinkled with black sesame seeds.
- Quinoa 150 g or 350 ml
- Puntarelle 6 hearts
- Radishes 6 each
- Tomatoes 6
- Ginger 15 g, chopped fresh
- Extra virgin olive oil 20 ml
- Salt to taste
- Sesame Seeds to taste
- Pour the quinoa in a strainer and wash it under running waterfor 1 minute. This step is very important otherwise the quinoa would taste bitter.
- Put the quinoa in a saucepan and pour the water. Add a little salt, cover with a lid and bring to boil over a low heat. Let simmer until the water is completely absorbed. Turn off the heat and let cool completely. Pour the olive oil, stir and set aside.
- Put in a bowl the asparagus chicory, the ginger, the sliced strawberries, tomatoes and radishes. Add the quinoa and mix. Serve your spring quinoa salad with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds.