It can be ready, in simple steps by just placing seafood and veggies on a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons za'atar, divided, or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 ½ pounds skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a 10×15-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Arrange broccoli in a single layer on the prepared pan. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle with garlic, 1/2 of the za’atar, and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle salmon with remaining 1 teaspoon oil, remaining za’atar, and remaining salt and pepper. Top with lemon slices. Add to the pan. Roast until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.