When you want to have a healthy food after few cheat days try this Spinach recipe which makes lite to your stomach and easy digestion. Try to make this recipe by using low fat milk and whipped butter to reduce saturated fat.
- 1 tablespoon whipped butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Melt whipped butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir flour, garlic salt, and kosher salt into the melted butter until smooth.
- Whisk in low-fat milk, bring to a simmer, and reduce heat to low. Simmer sauce until thickened, whisking constantly, about 1 minute.
- Stir spinach into the sauce and heat until warmed through, 1 to 2 more minutes.