This is the easiest recipe with only 2 main ingredients which are tomatoes and Parmesan cheese, after i had this at one of the hotel in North east i was curious to prepare this at home.
- 6 small tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place tomatoes in a bowl and toss gently with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a baking sheet and top each tomato half with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Parmesan cheese is melted and slightly browned 15 to 20 minutes.