The best way to prepare this recipe is to roast them. The Brussels sprouts should be crispy and lightly charred on the outside.
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Flaky sea salt, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a large baking sheet, drizzle brussels sprouts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss until combined.
- Roast until the brussels sprouts are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, about 25 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if desired, and serve immediately.