This refreshing dessert that’s low in sugar is based on a mint tisane, set to a soft jelly with chunks of fresh fruit. Try this easy and delicious jelly recipe.
- Pink Grapefruit 750 ml, juice, freshly squeezed
- Sugar 100 g
- Agar Agar 2 sachets, 250 ml
- Put the grapefruit juice into a pan with the sugar and bring to a boil.
- Mix the agar powder in water, add to the pan and boil hard for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a small container, e. g. a gratin dish, and leave to cool.
- Then put it into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving cut the jelly into cubes and put it into glasses.