For this recipe, there’s no need to bake, super easy recipe the process will be complete in just 15 min then before serving refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- 2/3 c. old fashioned oats
- 1/4 c. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/3 c. natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In alarge bowl, combine oats, coconut, chocolate chips, chia,flax, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in peanut butter, honey,vanilla, and 1 tablespoon milk. Mixture should be slightlycrumbly. If it’s too dry, gradually stir in up to 1 moretablespoon of milk.
- With wet hands, roll mixture into small balls and placeonto baking sheet. Refrigerate until chilled, 30 minutes.