Chicken Caesar dressing is easy, there’s something unique about creating your own Caesar dressing from scratch. Very easy simple to create and just takes a few minutes. You can make it ahead with time and flavors will only improve while preserving it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 pound)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- Creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Caesar salad croutons, optional
- Brush chicken with oil. Combine the basil, oregano, garlic salt if desired, pepper and paprika; sprinkle over chicken. Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, turning several times.
- Arrange romaine and tomato on plates. Cut chicken into strips; arrange over salads. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with croutons if desired.