Here is how to prepare an easy fried egg recipe within 20 min, a tasty everyday dish to be served for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- Shallots 4 - 5, cut into rings
- Garlic 1 clove, chopped
- Olive oil 2 - 3 tbsp
- Tomatoes 1 tin
- Eggs 4
- Herbs to garnish (e. g. basil, mint))
- Bread white, to serve
- Fry the shallot and the garlic in hot oil.
- Add the tomatoes, season with salt, ground black pepper, Tabasco and a pinch of sugar.
- Crack the eggs into the pan one after the other.
- Cook until the eggs are done and serve garnished with herbs.
- Serve the fried egg with tomatoes and shallots with white bread.