This recipe is the favorite party dip and it’s the combination to serve with potato chips.
- 1 recipe Cashew Sour Cream
- 1/2 packed cup chopped Caramelized Onions*, chilled or at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Potato chips, for serving
- In a small bowl, stir together the cashew sour cream, caramelized onions, onion powder, salt, and several grinds of pepper. Cover, and chill for one hour.
- Top the chilled dip with the chives and serve with potato chips.