This easy chocolate trifle is an old favorite of mine. It’s always a crowd-pleaser and very easy to place together. It’s perfect for the chocolate lover. Try this chocolate trifle, it is the indulgent yet fresh ending to any meal.
- Ladyfingers 60 g
- Coffee 100 ml
- Coffee Liqueur 20 ml
- Cream 300 ml
- Cream Cheese 100 g / 1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder 1 Tbsp
- Vanilla Sugar 1 Tbsp
- Icing sugar 2 Tbsp
- Chocolate 1, e.g. Mars bar
- Break the sponge fingers into rough pieces and divide between four glasses.
- Mix the cold coffee with the coffee liqueur and evenly pour over the sponge fingers.
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar and vanilla sugar until stiff.
- Chocolate 1, e.g. Mars barMix half of the cream with the cocoa and cream cheese and spoon over the sponge fingers. Put the rest of the whipped cream on top and serve garnished with shavings of a chilled chocolate bar.