Chicken stuff baking dish with non-stick spray. Cut chicken breasts into one-inch pieces and Preheat them in the oven.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 3 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with cheese. In a small bowl, combine soup and wine; spoon over cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine stuffing cubes and butter; sprinkle over soup. Bake, uncovered until a thermometer reads 170°, 45-55 minutes.