Luscious Cherry Ice cream! combination of cherry and walnuts between the bite and it has a tart flavor that everyone will love to eat.
- ¼ cup cherry juice concentrate
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- Place the cherry juice, milk, yogurt, and heavy cream into the bowl of a blender. Add the sugar, salt, cherries, and almond extract. Puree until only small bits of the cherries remain.
- Pour into a 1 1/2-quart ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.