Bowl full of vitamins with this amazing succulent recipe a perfect dish for Vegan’s. Here you go below with the ingredients and the directions to prepare.
- 150g soba noodles
- 1tsp sesame oil
- Tenderstem® or purple sprouting broccoli
- 100g edamame beans
- 2tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
- 1tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 garlic, crushed
- lime, juiced plus wedges to serve
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- coriander, chopped
- 2tbsp roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- Cook the noodles in boiling, salted water for 4 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse well in cold water, then drain again and toss with the sesame oil in the sieve and leave.
- Blanch the Tenderstem® for 2-3 minutes until it’s vibrant green and still has bite, adding the edamame for the last 30 seconds. Refresh in cold water, then drain well.
- Whisk the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and lime juice with a splash of boiling water to make a dressing.
- Cut the Tenderstem® into bite-sized pieces and add to a bowl with the noodles, edamame, spring onions, coriander and the dressing. Toss well. Serve scattered with the chopped peanuts, with lime wedges to squeeze over.