Drag out the bacon and slice it half a widthwise, and by using tube crescent rolls wrap around the
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent rolls
- 1 12-oz. package mini cocktail weiners
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Coarse salt, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 375º. On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent sheets and tear where
perforated. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
2. Place one cocktail weiner on thick side of each triangle then gently roll to thinner side.
3. Transfer to a medium baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and a sprinkle with coarse salt.
4. Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.