Put a big size saute pan on the grill over low heat and add the basil butter. Place the ingredients for the basil butter within the bowl of a kitchen appliance and pulse until blended.
- 4 medium ears sweet corn
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Additional butter, optional
- Place corn in a 6-qt. stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Brush butter over corn; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Press 4 basil leaves onto each cob. Rewrap corn in husks; secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning often. Cut the string and peel back husks; discard basil leaves. Squeeze lemon juice over corn; sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, spread with additional butter.