It just takes a few minutes for chopping other than that this is a very easy recipe to prepare when you are on a busy schedule.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Dash seasoned salt
- 1 bunch romaine, torn (about 5 cups)
- 1 medium ripe avocado, quartered and sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- For dressing, whisk together first seven ingredients. Place salad ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.