This zucchini recipe is originated from America which also called as courgettes. This is one of the easiest recipes which can be made in quick 5-10 minutes, below to follow preparation process
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg*
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese or Vegan Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Romesco or Marinara, optional for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch rounds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg. In a medium bowl, combine the panko, almond flour, Parmesan, salt, and several grinds of pepper.
- Dip the zucchini slices into the egg and then into the panko mixture. Place onto the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and bake 17 to 20 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden brown.
- Serve immediately while still hot (the zucchini will become less crispy as it sits) with a dipping sauce on the side, if desired.