This yogurt toast is the latest viral recipe on TikTok made with a mixture of yogurt and egg added on top
of the bread with any fruit of choice!
- 3 slices white sandwich or brioche bread
- 1 small container lemon-flavored Greek yogurt (or the flavor of your choice)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Fresh blueberries (or fruit of your choice)
- Powdered sugar, to taste
- Salt, to taste
1. Combine yogurt, egg, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt with a whisk in a small mixing bowl.
2. Lightly push down the center in each slice of bread to make a well. Pour the yogurt mixture into
the well and add fresh blueberries.
3. Cook in the air fryer at 375 degrees F for 6-8 minutes. You can also cook at the same
temperature and duration in your oven. Top with powdered sugar.