Looking for the menu list for vegans. This hearty and satisfying vegan breakfast is the closest thing to scrambled eggs in taste without actually being scrambled eggs! Perfect for vegans who miss eggs and people who just need a hearty healthy breakfast.
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Zucchini 2, chopped
- Onion 1, chopped
- Tomatoes 2, chopped
- Garlic 1 clove, finely chopped
- Tofu 400 g, drained
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Salt Pepper
- Parsley 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- To prepare the scrambled tofu, start heating the oil in a shallow pan and cook the vegetables and garlic until beginning to soften.
- Crumble in the tofu and add the turmeric.
- Cook, stirring for 5-8 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the scrambled tofu immediately, sprinkled with parsley.