This vegan brownie is so easy to prepare at home, and it is just to keep for 50 seconds or 1 minute in the microwave.
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons white sugar, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons vegan chocolate chips
- Whisk whole wheat flour, white sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a microwave-safe mug. Stir in water, canola oil, and vanilla extract. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Microwave until fully cooked, 50 seconds to 1 minute.