The chicken pizza uses sweet and savory Thai peanut sauce and crunchy vegetables for an unbeatable pizza! Whoever was the first person to come up with Thai food and pizza was an absolute genius.
Form pizza crust on a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Top with duck or sauce – spread it around such as you would pizza sauce.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 2 to 3 large fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; brush with oil. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, mushrooms, and 1/4 cup peanut sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Layer with the red onion, snow peas, red pepper, and carrot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with green onions and peanuts. Drizzle with remaining peanut sauce.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes.