Tarragon adds a twist to this great marinade that can also be used with swordfish or shark steaks!
Tasted better than a filet mignon!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 ½ pounds fresh tuna steaks
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, tarragon vinegar, dried tarragon and pepper.
Place tuna steaks into the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
3. Grill tuna steaks 8 to 10 minutes per side, until the tuna flakes easily and is opaque in the center.