A simple and tasty recipe that is quick and easy, stress-free to prepare.
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 ½ cups green beans
- 1 ½ cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Cook and stir squash and green beans in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley, coriander, salt, and black pepper into squash mixture; cook and stir until tomatoes have softened, 5 to 10 minutes.