Want to make Seared Scallops? You are at the right place of view…
Let’s prepare The Best Grilled Sea Scallops dish,
Delicate sea scallops mixed with the citric sweetness and the spicy of the Jalapeno will make your guests eat full and they will never forget this delicious taste ever.
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and membranes removed
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 large fresh sea scallops
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut in between sections as segments
- Place jalapeno, rice vinegar, olive oil, and Dijon mustard in a blender. Puree on high until mixture is completely liquefied, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Season scallops with sea salt and cayenne pepper. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Place scallops in skillet and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Garnish scallops with orange segments and drizzle jalapeno vinaigrette over the top.