This sweet potato is tosses in oil to get the best taste. Fry until it gets crispy.
- 6 large sweet potatoes, sliced into fries
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Let soak
at least 30 minutes, then drain and dry well with paper towels.
2. On two large baking sheets, toss sweet potatoes with oil, cornstarch, and garlic powder and
season generously with salt and pepper. Bake until crispy, 40 to 45 minutes, tossing halfway