When time is of the essence, it’s nice to possess a fast and straightforward meal idea in your back pocket. Pork Recipe is healthy, cheesy, lemony sheet pan meal. Another easy weeknight dinner!
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 cups diced new potatoes
- 3 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large gala or Honeycrisp apple, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and about 6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons Southwest seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; brush with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place in 1 section of prepared baking pan. In same bowl, toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil; place in another section of pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper over potatoes and asparagus.
- In same bowl, toss apple with 1 teaspoon olive oil. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger; sprinkle over apples and toss to coat. Transfer to a different section of pan.
- Brush pork chops with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle both sides with Southwest seasoning. Place chops in remaining section of pan. Bake until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145° and potatoes and apples are tender, 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.